Using CapistranoA presentation for Chirb on February 5, 2007.
- chirb-capistrano-2007-02.odp (updated Feb 6, 2007)
- chirb-capistrano-2007-02.pdf (updated Feb 6, 2007)
- chirb-capistrano-2007-02-examples.tar.gz (updated Feb 6, 2007) Try cap -f example1 hello_world to see Capistrano in action!
The Mailing List
- Get the Gem: gem install capistrano You should also make sure to get net-sftp and termios gems for best effect.
- The Source from Subversion svn co http://dev.rubyonrails.org/svn/rails/tools/capistrano
- http://manuals.rubyonrails.com/read/book/17 The main documentation for Capistrano. It's a quick read and anyone new to Capistrano ought to give it a once over.
- http://skillsmatter.com/downloads/Tom_Ward_Doing Bad Things With Capistrano.pdf An excellent presentation outlining Capistrano basics and going over some simple examples. It was created by Tom Ward and presented at LRUG (London Ruby User Group) on November 13, 2006.